Hugh Hopper's Fender Jazz...

The blog for 'ryvmic melodies', both soft and mechanical...

For Elton Dean (28/10/45 - 8/2/06) &
Hugh Hopper (29/4/45 - 7/6/09).

Special "thanks" / "danke" to SK (Rugby, England) & HG (St Pauli, Germany).


Click on the flag, download the sounds & feel free to leave a comment / join as a blog follower.

Skamanc, Manchester City, March 2012.

For my sons, Dylan, Tommy & Sean.

Saturday 7 April 2012

SOFT MACHINE : Triple Echo (1977)


Triple vinyl release from 1977.


Apologies for the previously "dead" link to this file. This has now been repaired (May 19th 2012).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making this available. Unfortunately the link is broken. I'd appreciate it if you could re-up the set.
    Many thanks
    Djr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your comment & for letting me know about the dead link. I have re-upped this accordingly & here is the new sharecode :

    https://rapidshare.com/files/3958689424/soft_machine_triple_echo_1977.rar

    I have also pasted this into the post itself.

    I am always interested in "new" Soft Machine & related files if you have any you'd like to contribute.

    ReplyDelete